The Resolute series is designed to deliver 3-layer performance in a lighter-weight package with waterproof protection and great range of motion for a wide range of conditions. Designed with coastal sailing and buoy-racing needs in mind, the Resolute series gives you a lightweight option for cooler days on the water.
AWG Defender Fabric: Lightweight waterproof/breathable 3-layer laminate with 2-way stretch. Tough 50-denier 100% Nylon outer face with Oxford reinforcement and 80/20 DWR. 20-denier Tricot inner face.
• Waterproof Rating: 10,000 MM
• Breathability Rating: 10,000 g/sq. m/24 hours
Resolute: Designed for active inshore sailing in warmer temperatures when you need to stay dry (cold water), Resolute will keep you dry and comfortable and give you great range of motion (stretch fabric) without making you sweat. And if you’re dealing with non-skid decks and cockpit soles, the oxford chafe patches on the knees and seat of the pants will save both your gear and your skin. The bigger the boat, the worse the conditions the Resolute is suited for.
• Summer buoy racing in boats where you hike with legs over the side
• Spring/fall inshore big boat sailing (w/ Flying Point Fleece mid-layer)
• Power boating in rough weather and/or rain